Funding for joint use of device infrastructure
Funding rate: 50%; Max. funding amount: €100,000 per project; Minimum project value: €30,000
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2020/12/31
The Shared Facilities funding programme provides support in acquiring device infrastructure, such as machines, installations or tools, in order to use these with other companies or organisations on a shared basis.
- Who is eligible: Companies in the founding process, small, medium-sized and large companies
- Eligible costs: Personnel costs, external services, acquisition of technical systems and machines, instruments and technical equipment, as well as construction measures, material costs
- Eligibility criteria: Distinguishing feature over other offers, quality of utilisation concept, sustainability
- Evaluation bonus: this programme forms part of the Production In The City priority. You will also receive an evaluation bonus if you have a focus on Production In The City.
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency and external jury members.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the Shared Facilities funding programme.