Funding for joint use of device infrastructure
Funding rate: 50%; Max. funding amount: €100,000 per project; Minimum project value: €30,000
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2020/12/31
Next deadline: 2020/04/30
The Shared Facilities funding programme provides support in acquiring device infrastructure, such as machines, installations or tools, in order to use these with other companies or organisations on a shared basis.
- Who is eligible: Companies in the founding process, small, medium-sized and large companies
- Eligible costs: Personnel costs, external services, acquisition of technical systems and machines, instruments and technical equipment, as well as construction measures, material costs
- Eligibility criteria: Distinguishing feature over other offers, quality of utilisation concept, sustainability
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
- The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency and external jury members.
- Food a funding priority: Funded projects that are assigned to the food sector will receive an additional bonus in 2020.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the Shared Facilities funding programme.