Funding for new products and manufacturing processes
Funding rate: 35%; Max. funding amount: €150,000 per project; Minimum project value: Small companies €15,000, other companies €100,000; Women’s bonus: €5,000; Max. project duration: 2 years
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2023/12/31
The Material Assets_Innovative Investments funding programme supports companies manufacturing new products or developing new manufacturing processes.
- Who is eligible: Companies in the founding process, small, medium-sized and large production companies
- Eligible costs: Installations and machines, construction investments, internal personnel costs, external services, material costs
- Eligibility criteria: Key criteria in relation to project content are the degree of innovation for the company (subjective innovation), the long-term economic and strategic significance and added value, as well as potential employment growth in the Vienna-based business premises. 50% of costs must be investment costs.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €5,000.
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency and external jury members.
Schedule a personal or telephone consultation!
All Documents (in German) on the Material Assets_Innovative Investments funding programme!