Assessment and Jury
Assessment & Jury
The Content Vienna jury members will each select 10 favorites ranked from 1 to 10 from the approved submissions according to the following criteria:
- Creative quality
- Commercial potential
- Applicant's qualifications and professionalism
For more detailed information on assessment and criteria, please refer to the guideline (paragraph 7).
On 7 November 2018 a hearing of the top-ranking projects will take place, where the finalists can present their projects in front of the jury. Following the hearing of the finalists, the jury will select up to 5 projects that will receive the production grants. The detailed results of the assessment are only accessible to the Vienna Business Agency and the jury members. The Vienna Business Agency does not publish or send any statements on why a project was not selected to receive the grant. The production grant is prize money that is not appropriated to a specific purpose.
- Jürgen Hagler is the Director of Ars Electronica Animation Festival and Professor for Computer Animation and Animation Studies at the Department for Digitale Media at the FH Oberösterreich.
- Sarah Kriesche has been working as an editor with a focus on technological innovation and their effects on society at the Austrian radio station Ö1 since 2010.
- Elisabeth Noever-Ginthör has been the head of departure, the creative center of the Vienna Business Agency since 2014.
- Shermin Voshmgir is the director of the Institute for crypto economy at the Vienna University of Economics and Business as well as the founder of BlockchainHub in Berlin
- Thorsten S. Wiedemann is the founder and director of A MAZE