The Founders Labs are co-financed by EFRE.
Network, coaching, workshops
The Founders Lab is a two-month training programme for entrepreneurs in the early stages of setting up and running a business. It will take place exclusively within the framework of the startup grant funding programme. Please note that places are limited.
Coaching, workshops, sparring and access to our networks, with content focused on business model development, marketing & sales, legal matters and financing, form an integral part of the programme. The aim is to professionalise projects in the pre-startup and startup phase. In the Founders Lab, you can validate your business model through discussion with other participants, experts and coaches to lay the foundations for a successful business venture.
Founders Lab "Durchstarterinnen"
The Founders Lab Durchstarterinnen is designed exclusively for women. The Founders Lab will last from 27 September to 2 December 2022 and will be supported by the Institute of Gender and Diversity in Organizations of the Vienna University of Economics and Business. The Founders Lab Durchstarterinnen takes place independently of the startup grant funding programme.
We are looking forward to your application until 15 september.
Founders Lab - how you benefit
- 2,5 months of intensive support free of charge
- Networking in creative industries, sparring with experts from the field, and contact with top-class experts and trainers
- Intensive multi-day workshops with experienced start-up trainers on the topics of business model and product development, sales and marketing, law, and financing
- Individual coaching with Doris Rothauer, Petra Grozdic Petra Wolkenstein, and others
- Interactions with other entrepreneurs and founders