Evaluate your business idea!
The Founders Lab is a free, roughly three-month programme for entrepreneurs in the early stages of starting their business (up to 5 years after founding) with an innovative and scalable business idea. The Founders Lab includes workshops, individual coaching with experts, peer-to-peer networking, and access to our networks. The focus is on evaluating your business idea.
Founders Lab - How you benefit
- intensive support over several months
- networking with other entrepreneurs, both within and outside of your industry
- half-day workshops by experienced trainers on topics that concern all entrepreneurs
- individual coaching sessions with our experts, such as Tina Trofer, Petra Wolkenstein and Valentin Aschermann
- sparring with & feedback from experts from the relevant sector
Founders Lab spring 2024
The next Founders Lab will take place from February to May 2024. It is primarily aimed at people who receive the Startup Grant.
You are not able to apply for the Startup Grant, but would like to participate in the Founders Lab? Please contact email@example.com
How does the Founders Lab look like? This is the program of the last batch (PDF)