The Founders Labs are co-financed by EFRE.
Evaluate your business idea!
The Founders Lab is a free, roughly three-month programme for entrepreneurs in the early stages of starting their business (up to 5 years after founding) with an innovative and scalable business idea. The Founders Lab includes workshops, individual coaching with experts, peer-to-peer networking, and access to our networks. The focus is on evaluating your business idea.
Founders Lab - How you benefit
- intensive support over several months
- networking with other entrepreneurs, both within and outside of your industry
- half-day workshops by experienced trainers on topics that concern all entrepreneurs
- individual coaching sessions with our experts, such as Tina Trofer, Petra Wolkenstein and Valentin Aschermann
- sparring with & feedback from experts from the relevant sector
A Founders Lab for entrepreneurs in the creative industries will be launched in January 2023; registrations are open now. Recipients of the Founders' Scholarship also have the opportunity to participate in a Founders' Lab. The Founders Lab will be held in either German or English, depending on the language skills of the participants.