How to apply for your laboratory workstations.
Startup Labs Vienna Biocenter
1030 Wien, Dr.-Bohr-Gasse 7, VBC 6
From April 2020, a total of 60 laboratory and 30 office workplaces will be available for young researchers. The co-working labs are primarily intended for the fields of biochemistry, biomedicine, biotechnology, genetics, molecular biology and pharmacy.
In the middle of the Campus Vienna BioCenter, life sciences startups can rent workstations on more than 1,100 m² in a flexible and inexpensive way. For this purpose, there is a shared infrastructure and services such as:
- Centrifuges, microbial incubators & shaker
- Fully equipped BSL2 cell culture lab
- Imaging Station for Blots & Gels
- N2, -80°C & -20°C, 4°C storage facilities
- Reagent grade distilled water, liquid nitrogen
- Autoclave, dish washer, drying kiln, ice maker
- Information technology & telecommunications