Support for R&D projects focusing on digital solutions that centre people.
Funding rate: Small companies 45%, medium-sized companies 35%, large companies 25%, research institutions (as partners) 80%, max. funding amount: €500,000 per project, minimum project value: €50,000, 15% cooparation bonus possible, women’s bonus: €10,000
Time frame to submit applications: 2023/04/05 to 2023/07/31
The Tech4People funding programme promotes research and development projects that generate product and service innovations in the field of digital technologies and solutions that directly benefit people.
- Who: Businesses in the start-up phase, small, medium-sized and large companies, research institutions (as a partner)
- What: Personnel costs, external services, investment costs, external costs to protect R&D results, costs of materials and supplies
- Eligibility criteria: Immediate human benefits, social relevance, scientific calibre of the project, significance for the company in terms of research strategy, climate protection, potential economic significance, and indirect impact on employment and company growth.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional bonus of €10,000.
- Submission: Via the online funding application as part of the thematic funding competition. Please submit your funding application before the project begins.
The applications will be reviewed by an international panel of experts.
Schedule a consulting appointment, either in-person or by phone.
All documents on the Tech4People funding programme (in german)
+43 1 25200 427
+43 1 25200 423