Consulting › expansion, migrant enterprises, Start-up and Grow
Do you have a migration background and want to become self-employed in Vienna?
A dedicated point of contact offers free and multilingual services. Foundation, financing and expansion coaching as well as workshops and individual counselling are available in several languages.
Corona crisis: All services that cannot currently be provided in person will continue to be offered by telephone.
- Company founders and young entrepreneurs
- One-person businesses and micro-enterprises in the early foundation phase (First Stage) up to max. three years after the founding
Early Stage (Startup, first stage)
Overview of the company phases
- Free of charge founding, financing and expansion coaching
- Free of charge bilingual workshops
- Information on funding from the Vienna Business Agency
- Contact point for our flexible and special hired office spaces
- Information about services provided by the City of Vienna
- Help and advice when dealing with official authorities and departments
Information on the services provided by the Vienna Business Agency is available in english (PDF), bosanski (PDF), hrvatski (PDF), srpski (PDF), polski (PDF), türkce (PDF), по-ру́сски (PDF), slovak (PDF), magyar (PDF), český (PDF), español (PDF), български (PDF), român (PDF), français (PDF), farsi (PDF), arabic (PDF).
Extras: Academy Workshops
Your company can benefit from business development know-how at free academy workshops. Get the details and register now!
All services can be used in person or online.
The project "Smart Founders (PDF)" is co-funded in the IBW/EFRE- & JTF program.
+43 1 25200 713
+43 1 25200 711