Support for business location services or relocations
Funding rate: Small companies 20%, medium-sized and large companies 10%; Max. funding amount: Small and medium-sized companies €500,000, large companies €200,000
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2022/12/31
Next deadline: 2021/12/31
The Location Initiative funding programme supports you if you are newly settling in Vienna, are expanding your location substantially or are relocating your business within Vienna.
- Who: Companies in the founding process, small, medium-sized and large companies (from the fields of production and production-related services)
- Eligible costs: Construction of operational facilities, purchase, adaptation or renovation of existing operational facilities; no funding is provided for the purchase of land.
- Eligibility criteria: Company technology level and innovative potential, employment effects of the project, value-added intensity at the funded location, company export activity at the location, ecological impact of the construction and use of the operational facilities, ecological impact of the product and production method, community interest and regional economic relevance, project scope and planning
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
- Food a funding priority: Funded projects that are assigned to the food sector will receive an additional bonus in 2021.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency.
Schedule a personal or telephone consultation!
All documents (in German) on the Location Initiative funding programme.