Support for innovative services, products, procedures and organisational processes
Funding rate: Small companies up to 45%, medium-sized companies up to 35%; Max. funding amount: €200,000 per project; Women’s bonus: €5,000; Max. project duration: 2 years; Minimum project value: €30,000
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2021/12/31
more: 2019/04/24, 2019/06/30, 2019/09/30, 2019/12/31
The Innovation funding programme provides support in developing of new or significantly improved products, services and procedures or in carrying out organisational innovations.
- Who is eligible: Companies in the founding process, small and medium-sized companies
- Eligible costs: Personnel costs, purchased services, project-related investments
- Eligibility criteria: Subjective and objective innovation value of the project, associated development risk, significance for the company (further development, employment), transparent business model
- Evaluation bonus: this programme forms part of the Production In The City priority. You will also receive an evaluation bonus if you have a focus on Production In The City.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €5,000.
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency and external jury members.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the Innovation funding programme.