Consulting › business consulting, Start-up and Grow
Do you want to start a Business?
Starting a business requires you to overcome numerous challenges along the way. Our free Face-2-Face coaching assists you with specific issues relating to everyday business life and lasts for a maximum of four hours.
Key areas of focus:
- Creating a detailed start-up roadmap and assessing the need for advice and qualification
- Business plan know-how
- Company and organisational form
- Market and competition
- Target groups and acquisition of customers
- Income tax table
- General information about the right access to capital (equity, bank financing, subsidies, alternative financing)
- Putting together the relevant documents (business plan, company presentations, market research, etc.)
- Support with issues including product pricing, benchmarks and sales planning
- Prospective founders, founders and entrepreneurs
- Start-ups, one-person enterprises and micro-enterprises, incl. newly self-employed people
- Pre-start-up phase, start-up phase and post-start-up phase up to five years after foundation
- The business must have been founded in Vienna or have its registered office in Vienna
- Special coaching focusing on the creative industries and technology sector is also available
- Associations or people participating in the start-up programme (UGP) of the Public Employment Service (AMS) are not eligible for support.
Our start-up coaching is available in 17 languages.
Please note the eligibility requirements. (PDF)
All services can take place in person or online.
Plus: Academy workshops
The free Academy workshops provide company-related expertise for all aspects of business development. Get more information and register now!
The project "Smart Founders " is co-funded in the IBW/EFRE- & JTF program.