Objectives & Key Results: Translating strategy into action
In this workshop, we will shed light on the role and purpose of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).
The following questions will be addressed:
- The role and purpose of OKRs: strategy implementation & communication, performance management, OKR as an instrument of participatory leadership, how to align team & individual performance with corporate performance and strategy
- Re-thinking performance management: How do OKRs differ from other, more traditional performance management approaches?
- Key concepts: Which are they? How are they related? Objectives, Key results, Key performance indicators, Targets.
- Integration with other essential people practices
- Process & tools; Dos & don’ts
- Practical examples and how to get started?
- You want to align strategy, people & their performance
- You want to establish a clear line of sight between a corporate, team and individual performance
- You are looking for ways to promote accountability and ownership
- You want your employees to take charge of their own and the company’s performance
- You want your people to grasp how they can shape & influence corporate performance
- You want a powerful participatory leadership instrument
- You aim to avoid silo-thinking and promote shared responsibility from the very start
APPLY for this workshop till 20th of November HERE.
About the trainer:
Mag. Michael Kubiena, MA is Expert for Organisation and HR at Konsultori-Partner
- 25 years of experience in Central and Southeastern Europe, Turkey and the Middle East; in expert, management and consulting roles
- Head of HR departments of various size and complexity; in Startups as well as in international corporations
- As a consultant, focus on the design of future-proof organizations as well as on strategy development, also in the non-profit sector
- University degrees in International Business Administration (Vienna), Cultural Studies (Istanbul); education in Systems Thinking and Organization Design (Vienna)
Conditions of participation (excerpt)
- Eligibility: In principle, start-ups, founders and small entrepreneurs with a start-up project or location in Vienna are eligible to participate. By registering, the participant confirms that he/she is planning to found a company in Vienna or that he/she has founded a company in Vienna within the last five years.
- Registration, cancellation and waiting list: Our workshops have a minimum and maximum number of participants. If you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration in good time (at least one working day) BEFORE the workshop begins via your created profile, in order to allow people on the waiting list to move up automatically and to enable us to plan resources in the best possible way. You can be placed on the waiting list for fully booked workshops and will be automatically registered if a person in front of you cancels their registration. In case of repeated and unexcused absence, the Vienna Business Agency reserves the right to exclude you from participation in future workshops.
09:00 – 13:00
Stella-Klein-Löw-Weg 8, 1020 Wien
Trainer: Mag. Michael Kubiena, MA