The Project „Fit für die Zukunft ” contributes to the development of corporate research and innovation activities in Vienna, encourages cooperation and awakes enthusiasm for research and innovation among young Viennese. Additional information on the IWB/EFRE funding programme
On Technology Platform, Vienna’s technology companies and institutions may present their research and development expertise, as well as consequential innovative products, services, and prototypes.
The Technology Platform provides a structured overview and displays innovation potential - from energy-efficient construction and intelligent traffic control to advanced medical infrastructures.
The compilation of Vienna’s technology profiles provides an optimal overview and detailed information on the research and development potential in Vienna. The Technology Platform serves technology experts from the Vienna Business Agency as a base of introduction regarding innovative technologies made in Vienna to potential development partners and pilot customers in the fields of economy, science, and city administration.
The entries of “Technologies made in Vienna” are displayed in the project language (predominantly in German).
Join in, network, and benefit now!
The Vienna Business Agency offers you the opportunity to become part of the largest technology platform in Austria. Benefit from the free presentation of your products, services, and prototypes.
- Your company or research institution has its seat in Vienna
- Your company is or was involved in a research and development project. The following may be submitted as proof of research and development activities:
- Registration in the Austrian Research Facility Catalogue
- Funding commitments from a relevant funding source (e.g. AWS, EU, FFG, Vienna Business Agency, etc.);
- Granted innovation awards
- Patents, as long as these documents are not older than 3 years.
- Your company or research institution is engaged in at least one of the Vienna Business Agency’s technology core themes
- Information and communication technologies
- Biotechnology and medical technology
- Energy and environment
- Mobility and construction
- Production technologies and process engineering
- Social innovations
Are all criteria met?
Then register on Technology Platform!