Austrian Standards plus GmbH
From standards taker to standards maker
Users of standards (e.g. ÖNORM / EN / ISO) should be encouraged to continuously and directly communicate suggestions for improvements based on their practical experience. User-friendly options should be provided to facilitate the proposal and discussion of new, innovative approaches and ideas, opening them up for discussion and the exchange of views on specific application issues and challenges within the community.
What are we looking for?
The objective is a future-oriented and pioneering co-creation process. We are open to all kinds of methodical, technological and communicative solutions!
- The solutions should be integrable into the regular standardisation process as part of the challenge (methodically, technologically and communicatively).
- As a result, the standardisation community should grow, exchange and networking should become easier, and discussion transparency should be increased.
- Experts who have not yet played a part in the regular standardisation process should also be addressed (e.g. recommended inhibition threshold was too high).
- New target groups who are not from within the classic standardisation environment should be addressed (e.g. early adopters with future issues, highly innovative fields or startups).
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to develop the proposal in a pilot project (100 person-days / €50,000)
- Bonus goodie 1: Free participation in one content-related inclusion/presentation respectively at a topically suitable specialist congress from Austrian Standards
- Bonus goodie 2: Communicative support with the challenge/pilot project with PR & marketing measures from Austrian Standards
- Bonus goodie 3: Content-related inclusion and presentation of the challenge/pilot project as part of the Living Standards Awards 2019 on 24 January, 2019 (New Year’s reception by Austrian Standards with approx. 150 guests) – www.austrian-standards.at/award
- Bonus goodie 4: Introduction and presentation of the challenge/pilot project within the international network of Austrian Standards
Detailed description of the Challenge (PDF)
Information and networking are co-funded by the European Fund for regional development as part of the „IC3 Innovation by Co-Operation, Co-Creation and Community Building“ project. Additional information on the IWB/EFRE funding programme