Vienna Startup Package 2023
The Vienna Startup Package invites 20 international startups to Vienna that are motivated to expand into the DACH region and immerse themselves in the local startup ecosystem. The intensive, four-week program will help the selected startups understand the Austrian market, identify new business opportunities and connect them with relevant stakeholders in Vienna.
Applications for the Vienna Startup Package 2023 are possible until 24 February 2023.
What`s in for you?
- Interactive & hands-on workshops
- Intro to the local startup ecosystem
- 1:1 coaching for individual questions
- Networking with companies & stakeholders
What is included?
- Travel expenses
- Co-working Space
- Individual business coaching worth 2.000 euros
The Vienna startup package supports selected international startups, who want to develop their business idea in Vienna.
Vienna Startup Package 2022
2022 the package was awarded to the following 19 startups from 15 countries:
Hope Tech Plus Limited (Kenya), Your Arbor INC (Canada), All Aboard (Sweden), Clynx (Portugal), Nooka Space S.A. (Ireland), Blinking (Serbia), Sook (UK), ARBO Technologies s.r.o. (Czech Republic), Chemistry (The Netherlands), ServisSoft (Turkey), DigitalKidZ (Bulgaria), MiiCare (UK), Vistalworks (Estonia), Twigsee (Czech Republic), Lemonero (Czech Republic), OURZ GmbH (Germany), Coconut Silo (Korea), BioMinds Healthcare (Poland), Share.P | Sustainable Mobility Solution (Switzerland)
- Over 200 international business headquarters
- Largest German-speaking university Location
- More than 200,000 students
- One of the top five ICT metropolis in Europe
- 1,500 research institutes
- €1/day for public Transport
- Only 3 hours flight time to all economic centers in Europe
- 100 spoken languages
- One third of the cost for office space compared to London
- 25.000 Expats from 90 nations
- Ranked as the most livible city for the 7th times in a row
- Low cost of living
"Vienna is a springboard to build a global Company." Baher Al Hakim, Medicus