Vienna Startup Package 2024
The Vienna Startup Package invites selected international startups to Vienna that are motivated to expand into the DACH region and immerse themselves in the local startup ecosystem. The intensive, four-week program will help the startups understand the Austrian market, identify new business opportunities and connect them with relevant stakeholders in Vienna.
What`s in for you?
- Interactive & hands-on workshops
- Intro to the local startup ecosystem
- 1:1 coaching for individual questions
- Networking with companies & stakeholders
What is included?
- Travel expenses
- Co-working Space
- Individual business coaching worth 2.000 euros
The Vienna startup package supports selected international startups, who want to develop their business idea in Vienna.
Vienna Startup Package 2023
In 2023, we received 429 applications from 72 different countries. The Vienna Startup Package was awarded to the following 14 startups from 13 countries
Sign Now (Israel), Key2enable Assistive Technology (United Arab Emirates), Synaptiq (Romania), Grayn AS (Norway), Floodlight, Inc. (USA), OTIV (Belgium), Heartcount d.o.o. (Serbia), Compass IOT Pty Ltd (Australia), PROSUME (Italy), Tasted Better (Thailand), S.Lab (Ukraine), CROFT.AI (South Korea), Svelte.eu (Romania), Kipuwex (Finland)
- Over 200 international business headquarters
- Largest German-speaking university Location
- More than 200,000 students
- One of the top five ICT metropolis in Europe
- 1,500 research institutes
- €1/day for public Transport
- Only 3 hours flight time to all economic centers in Europe
- 100 spoken languages
- One third of the cost for office space compared to London
- 25.000 Expats from 90 nations
- Ranked as the most livible city for the 7th times in a row
- Low cost of living
"Vienna is a springboard to build a global Company." Baher Al Hakim, Medicus