Vienna Startup Package 2021
This spring, we received 140 applications for our Vienna Startup Package. 19 winners from 10 European countries qualified in the current round.
AgeVolt (Slovakia), Articheck (UK), AS Bankish (Estonia), Betacom/Pocket.Art (Germany), Braive (Sweden), CertifyIt (UK, Belarus), EcoSteer (Italy), ICsec (Poland), INTSITE (Israel), MultiVu (Israel), Nevomo (Poland), Object Box (UK, Germany), Ondato (Lithuania), Pedius (Italy), ROLETIK (Czech Republic), seedia (Poland), White Lab (UK), NEXTERA tech (Czech Republic), Solidblock (Israel)
The Vienna startup package supports selected international startups, who want to develop their business idea in Vienna.
Vienna Startup Package 2020
2020 the package was awarded to the 16 startups:
Bubo Ai (UK), DeltaBlock (France), GoWith (Israel), Yayzy (UK), Neurolabs (Romania), ECOTEN urban comfort (Czech Republic), FaceUP Technology (Czech Republic), Intelsoft Technologies (Ukraine), Rwazi (Mauritius), Arthronica (UK), Cardiolyse (UK/Finland), Machine Medicine Technologies (UK), Anything World (UK), Billon Group Limited (Poland), Finqware (Romania), LogSentinel (Bulgaria).
"People here communicate in many different languages - great human resources for global staffing needs." Minsu Kang, BUK
Vienna Startup Package
The Vienna Startup Package is awarded to 20 ambitious startups from all around the world who are motivated to scale to the German-speaking market and want to benefit from the Austrian startup ecosystem.
The intense four-weeks program helps startups to understand market dynamics in Austria, identify new business opportunities and to approach relevant stakeholders.
What to expect?
- Interactive and hands-on workshops
- Introduction to the local ecosystem
- Dedicated 1:1-Coaching for reviewing your individual strategy
- Matchmaking with Corporates & Stakeholders
- Cost of travel to Vienna
- Accommodation for 4 weeks
- Place in a coworking space for 4 weeks
- Individual business coaching worth EUR 2.000,-
- Over 200 international business headquarters
- Largest German-speaking university Location
- More than 200,000 students
- One of the top five ICT metropolis in Europe
- 1,500 research institutes
- €1/day for public Transport
- Only 3 hours flight time to all economic centers in Europe
- 100 spoken languages
- One third of the cost for office space compared to London
- 25.000 Expats from 90 nations
- Ranked as the most livible city for the 7th times in a row
- Low cost of living
"Vienna is a springboard to build a global Company." Baher Al Hakim, Medicus