Vienna Start-up Package 2018
2018 the Vienna Start-up package is awarded to 20 promising start-ups – a unique opportunity of joining the city’s community with extensive support. The Start-ups of the first round will start in Vienna in May and June.
The Package offers a two month program and supports selected international start-ups who want to develop their business idea in Vienna and explore the Austrian and European market.
The start-ups will not only enjoy free flight tickets, housing, office space and coaching, but get an exclusive introduction to the Austrian start-up ecosystem and its players supported by Pioneers, one of Europe´s largest startup communities made in Vienna.
The Vienna Start-up Package includes:
- Cost of travel to Vienna (within Europe)
- Accommodation for 2 months
- Place in a Co-Working Space for 2 months
- 10-hours Coaching worth EUR 2.000,--
- Exclusive introduction to Vienna´s startup Scene
The six Start-ups of the second round work and live in Vienna from October 2nd to November 30th , 2017:
- Aniwear (Hong Kong) is an AI-powered IoT and wearables data analytics platform for pet health & wellness with seamless bio-sensing technology.
- AnyaUp (San Francisco, USA) provides creative technology solutions for rapid business growth.
- Cardiomo (New York, USA) is a wearable technology that enables its users to track their health statuses.
- Criam (Braga, Portugal) is a Biotech company focused in blood type and disease detection.
- Elyse28 (San Francisco, USA) is an AI powered health coaching platform for chronic disease prevention.
- Materialize.x (London, UK) has developed a new bio-based material from waste algae biomass with a new binding agent.