Vienna Start-up Package
The Vienna Start-up package is awarded to 20 promising start-ups – a unique opportunity of joining the city’s community with extensive support. The Package offers a two month program and supports selected international start-ups who want to develop their business idea in Vienna and explore the Austrian and European market. The start-ups will not only enjoy free flight tickets, housing, office space and coaching, but get an exclusive introduction to the Austrian start-up ecosystem and its players.
The Vienna Start-up Package includes:
- Cost of travel to Vienna
- Accommodation for 2 months
- Place in a co-Working space for 2 months
- 10-hours dedicated business coaching worth EUR 2.000,--
- Exclusive introduction to Vienna´s startup scene
- Apply until June 24 for the Vienna Start-up Package starting in October 2019!
These international companies have been chosen to come to Vienna in April/May 2019: Alexandr Bogacev (Russland), Naoris LTD (Großbritannien), Noam by Peruse.io (USA), Mindslab (Südkorea), Mobio Interactive (Kanada), Predikat, Inc. (Kanada), Spixii (Großbritannien), TechFellas AB (Schweden), Wego Europe (Italien), ZAPIENS Technologies (Spanien).