Helping ideas to spread faster
Start Alliance ’s global network makes international networking easier for start-ups and facilitates quickly and cheaply testing new markets in North America, Europe or Asia to effectively evaluate new opportunities. Its main goal is to internationalize and scale up startup businesses faster. Furthermore it aims at acceleration of corporate innovation and efficient connection of global startup hubs.
The exchange program was created for those who are beyond the idea/prototype stage, have successfully launched in their domestic market and are interested in:
- Expanding into new markets
- Looking for international cooperation partners
- Seeking to raise capital internationally
- Recruiting international teams.
Start Alliance Vienna
Within the "Start Alliance Program" the Vienna Business Agency supports Viennese and international startups with a monetary funding, with a percentage of 50% up to a maximum amount of EUR 2.500,--:
- Travel expenses
- Expenses for accomodation up to a maximum of 14 days
- Desk in a co-working space up to a maximum of 14 days
- Tickets for relevant tech- and start-up events
*Current Submission: May 15th - 30th 2018 for startups from Berlin, London, New York, Paris, Shanghai and Tel Aviv
Application Deadline: April 10th 2018
(c) Peter Rigaud