Helping ideas to spread faster
Start Alliance ’s global network helps start-ups to expand their international networks and to test new markets in North America, Europe or Asia faster and cheaper in order to effectively evaluate new opportunities. Its main goal is to internationalize and scale up start-up businesses faster. Furthermore, it aims at accelerating corporate innovation and efficient connection of global start-up hubs.
The exchange program was created for those who are beyond the idea/prototype stage, have successfully launched in their domestic market and are interested in:
- Expanding into new markets
- Looking for international cooperation partners
- Seeking to raise capital internationally
- Recruiting international teams.
Start Alliance Vienna
Within the Start Alliance Program the Vienna Business Agency supports Viennese and international start-ups with a monetary funding, with a percentage of 50% up to a maximum amount of EUR 2.500,--:
- Travel expenses
- Expenses for accomodation up to a maximum of 14 days
- Desk in a co-working space up to a maximum of 14 days
- Tickets for relevant tech- and start-up events
(c) Peter Rigaud