Vienna Start-up Package 2017 - international Start-ups in Vienna
The six winners of the 2nd round of the Vienna Start-up Package 2017 are now in Vienna to develop their business. The Package offers a two month program and supports selected international start-ups who want to develop their business idea in Vienna and explore the Austrian and European market. In cooperation with Pioneers.
- Aniwear, Hong Kong: Joe Mak works on an AI-powered IoT and wearables data analytics platform for pet health & wellness with seamless bio-sensing technology.
- AnyaUp, San Francisco, USA: Luke Peng provides with AnyaUp one-suite marketing solution to grow business. The business model consists of two components: Marketplace for companies to hire creatives and marketing specialists to take on marketing projects, and the support for ad campaigns, data analytics and recommendations.
- Cardiomo, New York, USA: Ksenia Belkina develops with Cardiomo a wearable technology that enables its users to track their health statuses. Cardiomo is a wearable patch that tracks vitals (ECG, breath rate, skin temperature) and analyzes them by AI. Based on that it calculates cardio stress level, indicates overall health state, and provides the recommendations regarding physical activity and preventative measures.
- Criam, Braga, Portugal: Vitor Crespo works on Criam - a Biotech company focused in blood type and disease detection. Criamtech provides fast, affordable and in-situ blood test analysis to empower people with instant information about their well-being and health conditions. With the device as a platform approach criamtech will be able to monitor, control and contain diseases worldwide.
- Elyse28, San Francisco, USA: Alex Vidovich offers with Elyse28 an AI powered health coaching platform for chronic disease prevention for women. Elyse28 provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions - 24/7!
- Materialize.x, London, UK: Haidin Rashid and Adrien Hitz developed a new bio-based material from waste algae biomass with a new binding agent. Materialize.X is at the cutting edge of Material Science & Machine Learning. The adhesive industry is changing, by regulation and customer’s demand to shift to non-toxic alternatives. Materialize.X helps companies, large and small, to cope with regulations.
Vienna, 12th october 2017