Six international start-ups are beginning in Vienna.
The winners of the first round of the Vienna Start-up Package 2017 have arrived in Vienna! The initial familiarization took place in the co-working space sector 5, where the start-ups will also be working for the next two months.
For Animacel (Slovnia), edison.ai (Japan), FormalDocs (Spain), Passivdom (Ukraine), mycotech (Indonesia) und Cooljamm (South Korea) , two intensive months for getting to know the European market and establishing valuable contacts are awaited.
- Luka Mohoric with Animacel (Slovenia) has specialised in stem cell treatment of animal illnesses. Using completely new technology, dogs and horses with joint and ligament ailments are treated.
- Japan native Mayuko Yamaura wishes to begin in Vienna with edison.ai . The brand analysis tool allows companies to better understand their customers. Using a special algorithm, the consumer behaviour of users can be analysed using their private images in social media.
- Spaniard Iris San Martín also has big plans with FormalDocs. The platform allows for legal texts and contracts to be generated – individually, cost-effectively, and licensed. A special software makes this possible, which would otherwise necessitate hiring external lawyers.
- Ukrainian start-up Passivdom is represented by Yulia Gerbut. The company creates houses from a 3D printer – modularly, energy-efficient, fully autonomous, and therefore independent from the environment and surroundings.
- Indonesian start-up Mycotech is no less intelligent. Ronaldiaz Hartantyo works with Mycelium, a mesh of fungus threads that grow underground, that is processed into construction materials. Tables, walls, and houses are built from agricultural waste: low-cost, environmentally friendly, and sustainable!
- The musical city of Vienna is enriched by the Samsung spinoff Cool Jam from South Korea, and David Choi from the Samsung spinoff Cool Jam from South Korea, is working on a very special music app. HumOn converts simple humming into notes; the melodies create themselves. This lets anyone become a composer and musician!
Expansion workshops: Know-how, Exchange and Networking
The free expansion workshops are oriented toward Vienna start-ups in a later stage that want to grow with their company. A special asset: The six companies of the Vienna Start-Up Package will be in attendance! External trainers from Konsultori will lead the workshops
- 30.5. Boost your growth by B2B sales and partnering
- 7.6. Scale your organization and refine your Leadership
The Package is awarded to 12 promising start-ups – a unique opportunity of joining the city’s community for a 2 months period with extensive support. Apply now for the viennese start-up experience - round 2!
Supported by Pioneers
Vienna, May 19 2017