Free multilingual advice for Expats
You are going to be working at the CEU in Vienna and so will soon be moving to Vienna? Or you are, to begin with, just commuting to Vienna and only staying in the city occasionally? Our team can offer advice to you and your family for free, in up to 17 languages, and can help you through the early days in your new home.
Send us your questions at ceu@ – our team will get back to you within 48 hours. viennabusinessagency.at
We can help with:
- relocating to Vienna (house hunting, removal companies)
- administrative requirements on arrival (registration, right of residence)
- support in establishing contact with other public institutions (e.g. registration with kindergartens or schools)
- assistance for family members travelling with you
- networking and recreational activities
- recommendations for internationally experienced service providers e.g. law firms, tax consultancy firms, brokerage offices
- and much more...
Find out more: Initial information and relevant links
TIP: In our "Expats' Guide – advice for expatriates" (PDF)(PDF) you will find up-to-date answers to the most important questions that have been posed to us here at the Expat Center Vienna – laid out in a clear, compact and convenient format by subject, including house hunting, taxation, kindergarten, school and cultural amenities.
Or you can arrange an individual appointment at the Expat Center of the Vienna Business Agency, Schmerlingplatz 3, 1010 Vienna.