Immediate help for businesses in the ground floor zone affected by subway construction
Funding rate: 50%; max. funding amount: €10,000 per year for rental costs; implementation of initiative projects: funding rate 80%, max. funding amount €7,000 per year. Applications for both types of funding may be submitted simultaneously.
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/11/01 to 2022/12/31
The funding program supports Viennese companies located at street level by helping them meet rental costs and/or realise measures that will have a positive impact on business in the face of difficult prevailing conditions.
- Who is eligible: Existing small businesses with fewer than 50 employees
- Eligible costs: Rent incl. operating costs and maintenance fees but not incl. VAT
- Bei Initiativprojekten: Facilities and machinery, construction measures, costs of materials and equipment, third-party services, rental of additional commercial spaces in the surrounding area
- Eligibility criteria: The site must meet one impairment criteria that are directly linked to the construction activities and relate exclusively to the changes caused by the underground works as compared to the original situation.
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application as of 1 November 2018.
Schedule a personal or telephone consultation!