Support and funding for companies that are newly located in Vienna, significantly extend their location or transfer their business location within Vienna.
Funding rate: Small businesses 20 %, medium-sized enterprises and large companies 10 %, minimum assessment base: small businesses € 150 000, medium-sized enterprises € 300 000, large companies € 500 000
Time frame to submit applications: 2016/11/01 to 2017/12/31
Max. funding amount: Small businesses and medium-sized enterprises € 500 000 and large companies € 200 000
- Who is eligible: Start-up businesses, young companies, small businesses, medium-sized enterprises and large companies
- Eligible costs: construction of industrial property, purchase, adaptation or alteration of existing industrial property. The purchase of land is not promoted.
- Eligibility criteria: Level of technology and innovation potential of the company, employment effects of project, value added intensity at the funded location, export activity of the operation on location, ecological effects concerning the establishment and use of the industrial location, ecological effects of the product and the production method, municipal interest and regional economic relevance, project scope and planning
- Submission: Continuous with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
Funding is handled in five submission rounds:
- 1 November 2016 to 31 January 2017
- 1 February 2017 to 30 April 2017
- 1 May 2017 to 31 July 2017
- 1 August 2017 to 31 October 2017
- 1 November 2017 to 31 December 2017
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency.
Schedule a personal consultation!
- Guideline (german) (PDF)