Supports the development and implementation of new products and production processes and the introduction of new services in production plants. Now, with the social entrepreneurship bonus!
Funding rate: 35 % small, medium-sized and large companies; NEW: 50 % Start-up businesses and young companies; minimum project value: Start-up and small businesses € 15 000, other enterprises € 100 000, max. funding amount: € 100.000/project
Time frame to submit applications: 2017/01/01 to 2017/11/03
There is a special rating bonus for social entrepreneurship projects.
- Who is eligible: Eligible participants: Start-up businesses, young companies, small, medium-sized and large companies of material goods
- Eligible costs: Construction investments, machinery and machine equipment, office furniture and equipment, acquisition of patents, licenses and know-how, external services (consulting fees, training and qualification measures), internal staff costs
- Eligibility criteria: Essential criteria are the degree of innovation of the company (subjective innovation), the economic and strategic long-term importance and added value for Viennese businesses. 50% of the cost must be investment costs
- Submission: Continuous with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
Funding is handled in three submission rounds:
- 1 January 2017 to 14 April 2017
- 15 April 2017 to 18 August 2017
- 19 August 2017 to 3 November 2017
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency and by external judges.
Schedule a personal consultation!