Funding for new offers from local supply companies and handicraft businesses
Funding rate: 50%; Max. funding amount: €50,000 per project; Women’s bonus: €2,000; Minimum project value: €15,000; Max. project duration: 2 years
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2021/12/31
more: 2020/03/31, 2020/06/30
The Local Supply Focus funding programme supports local supply companies and handicraft businesses developing new products or services or applying new technologies and processes to their operations.
- Who is eligible: Local supply and crafts companies with fewer than 50 employees and company founders
- Eligible costs: External services, internal personnel costs, installations and machines, construction measures, material costs
- Eligibility criteria: Challenge for the company, potential for company growth and employment, market opportunities
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €2,000.
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency and the Vienna Chamber of Commerce.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the Local Supply Focus funding programme.