Support for local supply companies for boosting competitiveness, solving location issues, or digitization improvements
Funding rate: 10 % for local supply projects; 50 % for digitalization; max. funding amount: € 10,000 a year; minimum project value: € 5,000; Max. project duration: 2 years
Time frame to submit applications: 2019/05/01 to 2021/12/31
The local Supply and digitization programme support local supply companies in boosting their competitiveness and sustainably securing their roles as local suppliers. This programme also supports local companies in realizing digitization efforts.
- Who is eligible: Micro-enterprises with fewer than 10 employees as well as company founders
- Eligible costs: Systems and machines, construction measures, material costs, immaterial investments, external services
- Eligibility criteria: The project must contribute to maintaining or expanding the company’s competitiveness in the short or medium term and also fulfil minimum quality standards (e.g. creating new jobs, introducing new products or quality assurance measures, etc.)
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
- The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency.
Schedule a personal or a telephone consultation!
All documents relating to the Local Supply and digitization funding programme