Funding of R&D projects from the healthcare field.
Funding rate: for small businesses 45%, medium-sized businesses 35%, large businesses 25%, research institutions (as partners): 80%; maximum funding amount: 500,000 euros per project, 15% cooperation bonus possible
Time frame to submit applications: 2021/05/05 to 2021/09/10
The Life Sciences 2021 funding competition supports the realisation of research and development projects that lead to product, service or process innovations in the healthcare sector.
- Who: Newly founded companies, small, medium-sized and large companies, research institutions (as partners).
- What: Personnel costs, external services, investment costs, external costs to protect R&D outcomes, material and equipment costs.
- Funding criteria: The project’s scientific standard, significance for the company in terms of research strategy, potential economic importance and the indirect impact on employment and company growth.
- Bonus for women: Funded projects that are demonstrably led by a woman shall receive an additional 10,000 euros.
- Submission: Within the framework of the topic-specific funding competition, using the online funding application. Please submit your funding application before starting your project.
All documents (in German) on the Life Sciences 2021 funding programme