Funding for appearances at international trade fairs
Funding rate: 50%; Max. funding amount: €10,000 per company per year; Minimum project value: €2,000; Max. project duration: 3 years
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2022/12/31
The Internationalisation Trade Fair funding programme supports companies seeking to appear at international trade fairs.
- Who is eligible: Small and medium-sized companies younger than 5 years, company founders
- Eligible costs: Costs associated with a trade fair appearance: external services (e.g. booth rental, transport costs), travel costs
- Eligibility criteria: The trade fair appearance must clearly contribute to supporting the company’s presence on the international market.
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency.
As an "HPI" event (promotion of travel costs only, without costs for a stand) the program 2020 can be used for the following trade fairs:
- Mobile World Congress 2020 (24.-27. Februar in Barcelona)
- 4 Years From Now 2020 (24.-26. Februar in Barcelona)
Schedule a personal consultation!
All Documents (PDF in German) on the Internationalisation Trade Fair funding programme.