Funding of COVID-19-relevant production and development projects
Funding rate: 75%; max. funding amount: € 200.000; max. project duration: 6 months; minimum project value € 10.000
Time frame to submit applications: 2020/04/10 to 2020/06/30
The Innovate4Vienna program supports the fast and efficient implementation of COVID-19 relevant production and development projects, such as medical devices and medical software, software solutions, protective equipment, hygiene and disinfection measures, tools for social distancing, expansion of diagnostic capacities or logistics solutions. Find out on the matching plattform innovate4vienna.at (in German), where the Vienna Hospital Association, VAMED, Volkshilfe, Diakonie and many others currently see the greatest need.
Who is eligible: Companies with a permanent establishment in Vienna
Eligible costs: Personnel costs, purchased services, project-related investments
Eligibility criteria: Contribution to crisis management, innovation content, probability of implementation, project planning, employment effects
Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency and external jury members.
Further helpful measures:
- On our matching plattform (in German) you can network with experts and cooperation partners.
- Find out at webinars (in German), starting on 9.4.2020, about the standards, testing and approval requirements, CE marking and the sale of mouth and nose protection, breathing masks and face shields.
Schedule a telephone consultation appointment!
- Andrea Rauscher: +43 1 25200 522 or Rauscher@ wirtschaftsagentur.at
- Stefanie Roithmayr: +43 1 25200 545 or Roithmayr@wirtschaftsagentur.at
- Gregor Posch: +43 1 25200 709 or Posch@wirtschaftsagentur.at
- Christoph Zuckriegl-Raith: +43 1 25200 525 or Raith@wirtschaftsagentur.at
All documents (PDF in German) on the Innovate4Vienna funding programme.