From now on: Funding of IT infrastructure to create teleworking jobs.
Funding rate: 75 %; up to 10.000 Euro per project
Time frame to submit applications: 2020/03/01 to 2020/12/31
- Sylvia Göttinger
TEL: +43 1 25200 543, E-MAIL: email@example.com
- Dominik Hejzak
TEL: +43 25200 706, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sonya Laimer
TEL: +43 1 25200 932, E-MAIL: email@example.com
- Bernhard Schmid
TEL: +43 1 25200 521, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aleksandar Vrglevski
TEL: +43 1 25200 524, E-MAIL: email@example.com
- Christoph Zuckriegl-Raith
TEL: +43 1 25200 525, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries: email@example.com
The funding programme supports Viennese companies that focus on the establishment of teleworking jobs and the creation of stable communication between teleworking jobs and the company location(s). This includes:
- consulting measures by third parties
- investment measures for IT technical equipment
- Who: Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises Viennese companies
- What: Consulting services for hardware and software equipment of the teleworking system, IT hardware and software
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application; retroactively from 1.3.2020.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by experts from the Vienna Business Agency.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the funding programme Home Office
Who can support you in the implementation of home office infrastructure?
An alphabetical list of Viennese companies (PDF in German) that offer solutions for teleworking jobs. This list does not claim to be complete.