Support for R&D projects relating to product, service and process innovations
Funding rate: Small companies 45%, medium-sized companies 35%, large companies 25%, research institutions (as partners) 80%; Max. funding amount: €500,000 per project; Women’s bonus: €10,000; Minimum project value: €50,000, 15 % cooperation bonus possible
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2021/12/31
The Research funding programme provides support in implementing research and development projects that lead to product, service or process innovations. Various thematic focuses will be set in separate funding competitions.
- Who is eligible: Companies in the founding process, small, medium-sized and large companies, research institutions (as partners)
- Eligible costs: Personnel costs, external services, investment costs, external costs for safeguarding R&D results, material costs
- Eligibility criteria: Scientific level of the project, significance of research strategy for the company, potential economic importance and the indirect impact on employment and company growth.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €10,000.
- Submission: As part of thematic funding competitions; From Science to Product is currently calling for applications. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by external jury members.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the Research funding programme.