Support for R&D projects relating to product, service and process innovations
Funding rate: Small companies 45%, medium-sized companies 35%, large companies 25%, research institutions (as partners) 80%; Max. funding amount: €500,000 per project; Women’s bonus: €10,000; Minimum project value: €50,000, 15 % cooperation bonus possible
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2021/12/31
The Research funding programme provides support in implementing research and development projects that lead to product, service or process innovations. Various thematic focuses will be set in separate funding competitions.
- Who is eligible: Companies in the founding process, small, medium-sized and large companies, research institutions (as partners)
- Eligible costs: Personnel costs, external services, investment costs, external costs for safeguarding R&D results, material costs
- Eligibility criteria: Scientific level of the project, significance of research strategy for the company, potential economic importance and the indirect impact on employment and company growth.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €10,000.
- Submission: As part of thematic funding competitions; FemPower_IT currently calling for applications. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by external jury members.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the Research funding programme.