Support for companies that want to make their production paths more sustainable
Funding rate: small companies 45%; medium-sized companies 35%; large companies 25%; partnering research institutions 80%, 15% cooperation bonus available
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/12/12 to 2019/04/10
Through the Production In The City research funding competition, the Vienna Business Agency is funding companies embarking on new paths in resource-saving production. Apply if you aspire to implement new projects in digitation or ideas for optimizing manufacturing processes and organisational procedures.
- Who is eligible: Companies in the founding process, small, medium-sized and large companies, research institutions (as partners)
- Eligible costs: Personnel costs, external services, investment costs, external costs for protecting R&D results, material costs
- Eligible criteria: Companies applying must belong to the production sector or offer a production-related service. The project objective must be to use and/or conserve spatial or material resources in a more efficient way.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €10,000.
- This funding competition forms part of the Production In The City priority. As part of the priority, you will also receive an evaluation bonus for the Innovation, Material Assets_Innovative Investments and Shared Facilities programmes if you have a focus on Production In The City.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by external jury members.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents [in German] on the Production In The City funding competition.