Supports R&D projects in the IT sector under female management, with extensive female participation or which incorporate gender mainstreaming.
Funding rate: Small companies 45%, medium-sized companies 35%, large companies 25%, research institutions (as partners) 80%; Max. funding amount: €500,000 per project; Women’s bonus: €10,000; Minimum project value: €50,000
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/02 to 2018/04/17
The FemPower IT 2018 funding programme supports research and development projects in the IT sector. A precondition for funding is that the project submitted is managed by a woman, implemented by a predominantly female team or includes gender mainstreaming as a key aspect. In the case of collaborative projects, the funding rate for companies increases by 15 percent points in each case.
- Who is eligible: Companies in the founding process, small, medium-sized and large companies, research institutions (as partners)
- Eligible costs: Personnel costs, external services, investment costs, external costs for safeguarding R&D results, material costs
- Eligibility criteria: Research and development projects in the IT sector. A precondition funding is that the project submitted is managed by a woman, implemented by a mainly female team or includes gender mainstreaming as a key aspect.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €10,000.
- Submission: With the online application from January 2nd to April 17th, 2018. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
The evaluation of applications is carried out by external jury members.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the FemPower_IT funding programme