7 million funding for projects focussed on new or improved food products and services.
Funding rate: depending on the particular funding competition, a total of 7 million euros
Time frame to submit applications: 2020/01/01 to 2020/12/31
Sustainability, local sourcing, health, security of supply – everything to do with food is not just a matter of emotional concern but also has great social and economic significance. In 2020, the Vienna Business Agency will be focussing its efforts on supporting businesses in this sector. This focus encompasses all relevant funding offers and covers the whole of 2020.
Who: Newly founded companies, startups, small, medium and large businesses, research institutions
What: The initiative aims to support innovative projects developing new and improved products and services and optimising processes along the entire value-added chain. It specifically targets projects in the areas of processing, production, packaging, quality assurance, logistics and recycling. Services supporting these sectors are also included.
Specific calls on the topic of food:
- Call “Urban Food” for creative business projects on the topic of food: start 15 April 2020
- Call for research projects on product developments and innovative manufacturing processes: start 15 september 2020
Current programmes with an assessment bonus for projects assigned to the food sector:
- Creative_pioneer for startup-projects in the creative industries
- Innovation for the development of new or significantly improved services and products in the food-sector
- Location Initiative for newly settling, expanding or relocating your business within Vienna
- Local supply focus for innovative ideas in the field of local supply or gastronomy
- Material assets - innovative investments for investment projects
- Shared Facilities for the acquisition of device infrastructure to be shared by different companies in the food-sector
Schedule a personal consultation!