Let's talk food.
Cities are more attractive than ever before: To remain liveable as a city, long-term alternatives to conventional food production are needed. This has also become apparent during the covid pandemic. Therefore, the focus in 2020/2021 will be on innovative food projects in the fields of production, packaging, logistics, recycling and innovative gastronomy.
Food bonuses are available at grant application evaluations in seven current funding programmes:
- Funding porgram creative_pioneer for startup projects in the creative sector
- Funding program creatives_project for companies in the creative industries in developing new, sustainable products and services
- Funding porgram Innovation for the development of innovative food-related services and products
- Funding porgram Local Supply for innovative solutions involving local supply and gastronomy
- Funding porgram Material Assets_Innovative Investitions for investment
- Funding porgram Shared Facilities for the purchase of equipment and infrastructure to be used jointly by multiple food industry companies
- Funding porgram Local Initiative for the new establishment, expansion or relocation of company sites
Specific calls on the topic of food were:
- Funding call Urban Food from 1.10.2020-31.1.2021 for creative business projects
- Funding call R&D Food from 10.12.2020-7.4.2021 for research projects