Let's talk food.
Cities are more attractive than ever before: To remain liveable as a city, long-term alternatives to conventional food production are needed. This has also become apparent during the covid pandemic. Therefore, the focus in 2020/2021 will be on innovative food projects in the fields of production, packaging, logistics, recycling and innovative gastronomy.
Specific calls on the topic of food
- Funding call Urban Food from 1.10.2020 - 31.1.2021 for creative business projects
- Funding call R&D Food from 10.12.2020 - 7.4.2021 for research projects
In addition, food bonuses are available at grant application evaluations in six current grant programmes:
- Funding porgram creative_pioneer for startup projects in the creative sector
- Funding porgram Innovation for the development of innovative food-related services and products
- Funding porgram Local Supply for innovative solutions involving local supply and gastronomy
- Funding porgram Material Assets_Innovative Investitions for investment
- Funding porgram Shared Facilities for the purchase of equipment and infrastructure to be used jointly by multiple food industry companies
- Funding porgram Local Initiative for the new establishment, expansion or relocation of company sites