Support for marketing and sales measures by existing companies in the creative industries
Funding rate: 50%; Max. funding amount: € 50,000; Women’s bonus: € 2,000; Minimum project value: € 5,000
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2022/12/31
Next deadline: 2020/11/30
The creative_to market funding programme supports companies within the creative industry with an existing product portfolio in implementing new marketing and sales strategies. The objective is to position creative-artistic products, services or processes on new markets and reach new target groups.
- Who: Start-ups, small, medium-sized and large companies
- What: Personnel costs, purchased services, consulting fees, qualification costs, travel costs
- Eligibility criteria: Quality of strategy, concept feasibility, product or service creativity
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €2,000.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents on the creative_to market funding programme.