Supporting company founders and entrepreneurs in the creative industries
Funding rate: 60 %, max. funding amount: € 50 000 bonus: + € 2000 if the project is largely led by a woman; Minimum project value: € 10 000
Time frame to submit applications: 2018/01/01 to 2022/12/31
The creative_pioneer funding programme supports company founders and entrepreneurs who are developing new products, services or processes within the creative industries.
- Who: Start-ups founded at most 12 months prior to the submission date.
- What: Personnel costs and purchased services, consulting fees, industry-specific initial equipment, material costs
- Eligibility criteria: Creative-artistic quality of the project, collaborations and synergies, entrepreneur’s background.
- Food a funding priority: Funded projects that are assigned to the food sector will receive an additional bonus in 2020.
- Women’s bonus: Any funded projects with proven female management will receive an additional €2,000.
- Submission: Continuously with the online funding application. The funding application must be submitted before the project begins.
Schedule a personal consultation!
All documents (PDF in German) on the creative_pioneer funding programme.