Low Tech vs High Tech Approaches for a lower carbon footprint of buildings
The third virtual GBS Expert Talk is going to take place on 16 June 2021. There are several approaches and possibilities to reduce the carbon footprint of buildings. At this online event, we will present low tech and high tech approaches and present innovative projects. You can expect an exciting program, opportunities to talk to selected companies and international networking.
- 4 p.m. Welcome address from organizers
- 4:10 p.m. Low Tech Approach: Edeltraud Haselsteiner - Sustainable Low Tech Best Practice Examples
- 4:30 p.m. High Tech Approach: Thomas Gamperl - Heating and cooling with ice: Europe‘s largest ice storage system for IKEA
- 4:50 p.m. Video Pitches from innovative Viennese Companies
- 5 p.m. Q&A Session with Public and Panelists (moderated)
- 5:30 p.m. Open End Networking Session
The Expert Talk will be held in English.
Call for presentation opportunities:
The Vienna Business Agency offers four Viennese technology companies the opportunity to participate virtually in the next GBS Expert Talk. The selected companies can present themselves to the international audience with a video pitch and network after the event. If you are interested, please send a short description of your company to firstname.lastname@example.org by 01.06.2021. The selection will be based on thematic suitability and first come first served principle.
(c) Daniel Hawelka
Please note that screenshots will be taken during the event and published for the purpose of documentation.
The Project „Fit für die Zukunft ” contributes to the development of corporate research and innovation activities in Vienna, encourages cooperation and awakes enthusiasm for research and innovation among young Viennese. Additional information on the IWB/EFRE funding programme
16:00 – 19:00
Virtuell, digital, Livestream