Discover the Climate Tech community of one of the smartest cities in the world.
To facilitate exchange and knowledge transfer between the stakeholders of the vibrant impact scene in Vienna and international startups, Vienna Business Agency offers a five-day program from October 17 to October 21, 2022. The program Discover Vienna: Climate Tech will provide insights into the Viennese Climate Tech ecosystem and help to explore business opportunities in Vienna. The program focuses primarily on the fields of Renewable Energy, Hydrogen, Climate Change Adaption, Circular Economy, Sustainable Mobility, and Urban Logistics.
The program targets international startups that work on new clean technologies, are reshaping the way we do business, and are working towards decarbonizing the planet. The selected startups can join exclusive round tables & meetings with relevant stakeholders from the Viennese innovation landscape and startup ecosystem.
The program targets startups/companies that create competitive and innovative business models focusing on creating a sustainable world with a special focus on:
- Exploration of opportunities in Vienna with peers joining the group from different parts of the world.
- Meet & Greet with local authorities and stakeholders from the Viennese startup ecosystem.
- Exploring new business opportunities in Austria
- Exploring the dynamics of the Viennese ecosystem
- Looking for international partners
- Meeting like-minded international startups and companies
- Accommodation for up to 6 days from October 16 to October 21, 2022 for one person/startup
- 50% reimbursement of purchased tickets for relevant events in Vienna in that time frame (e.g. Wolves Summit Vienna)
- Free access to events which are organized by Vienna Business Agency
- 17.10.2022: Welcome & networking
- 18.10.2022: Introduction to Viennese climate tech ecosystem
- 19.-21.10.2022: Time for new business contacts & attendance of events (e.g. Wolves Summit Vienna).
What is in for you?
Conditions of participation
The program is designed for international companies and startups that are not older than 5 years, are beyond the idea/prototype stage and have already successfully launched in their domestic market.
The program could be of great value, if your start-up is interested in:
Following costs are covered:
The application deadline is September 28, 2022. Winners will be informed after September 30, 2022.
23:59 – 23:59
diverse Orte in Wien
--, -- --
Registration open until: 2022/09/28