10 years games, animation, augmented and virtual reality.
Content Vienna 2020 - submit your project from 1 September!
5 x 10,000 euros are available for creative digital projects and prototypes in development. Whether games, virtual reality, animation or creative applications for web and mobile: this production grant enables creative professionals to further develop their work. In addition, we are awarding women's bonuses amounting to 1,000 euros each.
Which projects are supported?
- Games: digital games and playful media
- Apps and solutions for the web and mobile area, including applications from the block chain
- Projects from the fields of animation and visual effects
- Concepts for serial online content
- Creative Augmented and Virtual Reality projects
- Digital projects from the field of Culture & Technology
- Platforms for digital content publishing or other digital distribution forms
- Wearable IT projects
- Creative projects in the field of machine learning or artificial intelligence
Special prize Culture & Technology
In 2020, we are also giving out two special prizes on the topic of Culture & Technology, each worth 5,000 euros. We are looking for creative digital project ideas and concepts that focus on the following areas:
- Visitor Experience
- Research & Learning
- Exhibition & Stage Design
- Archiving & Documentation
For questions on the submission of projects please refer to:
Awarded projects 2019
City Puzzle - 2MVD (Valerie Messini and Damjan Minovski)
Feed the Troll - Association for daring stage forms
Jamie & Jamie - OCG Immersive OG
Project Odyssey – Lost in the Garden
The Entropy Gardens – Depart
Digital content from Vienna
Over the past few years, a lively scene of independent developers and designers creating creative digital content of high quality has formed in Vienna. With Content Vienna, the Vienna Business Agency focuses on projects that are still in development by supporting their implementation. Content Vienna follows on from the Content Award (2009-2016).
The Viennese digital scene is also gaining international recognition and has repeatedly been honoured with prestigious awards – such as the Apple Design Award. The Viennese games ELOH, Frost, Blek and Old Man's Journey were awarded this prize.