Creatives for Vienna
Creatives for Vienna - public Voting: 27 July to 16 August 2020
240 ideas for Vienna
From 27 July to 16 August 2020 the public voting for the "Creatives for Vienna" ideas competition will take place. There will be 240 creative ideas and visions for a life after the Corona crisis to choose from. The winning concepts were honoured by an external jury of experts.
The ideas with the most votes will receive our audience awards:
- Place EUR 3.000,--
- Place EUR 2.000,--
- Place EUR 1.000,--
Support your favourite project with your voice. You will find the concepts online soon.
The ideas competition
Already in the first days of our daily "new daily life" the innovative and creative potential of our city becomes apparent: unexpected, atypical cooperations emerge, new business models are implemented with urgency and joint action has become a maxim for survival more than ever. From 10 April to 30 June 2020, the Vienna Business Agency was looking for the best concepts and impulses that make what we have learned and experienced now applicable even after the crisis.
The award-winning creatives, visionaries and thinkers from Vienna provide answers to the following questions:
- How can we strengthen a sense of solidarity among the people of Vienna?
- How can the new demands of the working world be put into practice and which new models for work, leisure and our organisation of life are conceivable?
- Where are new communicative spaces possible and how can the city become a modern space of action for all residents?
- Which innovations in the digital world respond to the new needs of our society?
- Which sustainable solutions can be developed for the future of our city in regard to infrastructure, distribution and organization?