Focus & questions for inspiration
Focus: Future communities
The ongoing pandemic has once again shown us how important it is to maintain, develop and establish a diverse community and foster collective intelligence. This is why "Creatives for Vienna" focused on the topic of Future communities. Questions such as: How and where can networking and collective creative activity take place in the future?, Which innovations and exnovations in the analogue and digital fields respond to the new needs of our society? and Which design measures open up new possibilities for social interaction in the city? have been at the centre of attention.
- Where are new communicative spaces possible and how can the city be redesigned as a modern action space for all residents?
- What role does public space play in this?
- Which concepts for activating vacancies and interim use create affordable space?
- How can the city keep moving?
- How can production cycles be rethought and implemented in the city?
- What role do material innovations and co-creation play in this?
- How can untapped resources be used and recycled in terms of a circular system?
- What long-term, sustainable solutions can be developed with regard to infrastructure, distribution and organisation?
- Which new ways of thought and behaviour are needed?
- How can new requirements and knowledge exchange be made practicable in education and the work environment?
- How do we establish knowledge and network thinking that cannot be googled?
- Which cooperative, prosocial models for work, leisure and life planning are conceivable?
- Which approaches to inclusive and communal development are available to us with regard to sharing resources, experiences, spaces and responsibilities?
- How can we achieve a child-friendly city?
- Which intelligent combinations of offers for parents and children create balance in everyday life?
- Which intermediate spaces enable encounters between the generations?
- How can space for children and young people in public space be designed as places of community, recreation and retreat?
- How can children move around the city safely and self-empowered?