The competition „Creatives for Vienna – Making Spaces“ invites to the (further) development of spaces of creative uses.
What are the requirements?
We welcome submissions from and for the following creative industries sectors:
- the art market
- multimedia (incl. games)
- music industry
- film industry (incl. animation and visualisation)
Deadline for submissions: Wednesday 15 February 2023, 11:59 pm.
The following must be submitted:
- Project title
- Submitter (company name, association name and/or submitting person)
- Upload: Project team, CV, association or company profile (max. 15 MB, PDF)
- Short description of the concept for the use of the space (max. 800 characters)
- Upload: Presentation of the submitted concept incl. design and facilities of the specific space (up to 15 slides, max. 15 MB, PDF)
- Description of the specific space – details such as size of usable space, duration of use, address, immediate surroundings (max. 600 characters)
- Upload: Proof of availability of the property for the project – extract from the land register / rental agreement / loan agreement / letter of intent (max. 15 MB, PDF)
Kreative Räume Wien is also available for information and advice or selection of one of the four specific spaces offered for use
Relevance to the call for projects (max. 500 characters) Explanation of the planned implementation steps incl. time schedule (max. 500 characters) Cost estimate of the planned implementation steps and purpose of the implementation support (max. 500 characters, no tabular presentation possible) Project image incl. copyrights
- Upload: photo or visual illustrating the concept (700x700px, max. 10 MB, JPG or PNG)
Up to 2 web or video links
The award-winning concepts are selected by an independent jury and by experts from the Vienna Business Agency who will evaluate the competition submissions according to these criteria:
- Added value for Vienna's creative scene
- Potential for change and activation
- Qualification and professionalism of the submitters
- Realistic and professional planning
- Effectiveness and significance for the urban environment
Submissions that are positively assessed and selected by the jury will receive prize money in the amount of 15,000 euros.