Consulting › Start-up and Grow, women as company founders, migrant enterprises
Basic know-how Viennese entrepreneurs who are still just starting out.
Are you in the early stages of potential self-employment? Do you have an idea, but none of the information you need about the next steps? Are you unsure whether your idea has what it takes to become a business?
In the one-to-one orientation discussion for entrepreneurs, you can get all the important basic information you need if you are thinking of starting a business.
- Overview of possible legal forms
- Founding steps
- Overview of social security and taxes
- Licenced trade, new self-employment or freelance profession?
- Contents of the business plan
- Overview of possible funding
- People interested in starting a business, founders and young entrepreneurs
- Startups, one-person companies and micro-enterprises incl. new self-employed persons
- Pre-founding phase, founding phase and post-founding phase up to five years after founding
- The company must be founded in Vienna or already have its registered office in Vienna.
The orientation interview is available in 17 languages.
All services can be used in person or online.
The project "Smart Founders (PDF)" is co-funded in the IBW/EFRE- & JTF program.