Consulting › Start-up and Grow
You want to to build a sustainable company and harness its maximum potential?
Looking at companies’ social and environmental goals is essential nowadays. The impact of a company is increasingly becoming a key factor in its success. This makes it all the more important to deal potential opportunities and risks for your own business idea right from the start.
Personal, cost-free face-2-face coaching helps you to build a sustainable company and harness its maximum potential. This free coaching is also available in English and is provided over a four-hour period by our experienced team of external coaches and business consultants.
Key areas of focus:
- Impact frameworks and models for entrepreneurs and sustainable business models
- Trends and regulations at national, EU and international level
- Financing options for adjustments and change processes
- Circular product and service developments
- Conserving resources & ensuring material efficiency
- Impact analysis & impact reasoning
- Climate impact forecasting, CO2/methane calculations, life cycle calculations
- Avoiding rebound effects
- Creating inclusive, high-quality jobs along the entire value chain
- Social leadership & team building, taking account of diversity, variety, inclusiveness and equal opportunities
- Founders and entrepreneurs
- Start-ups, one-person enterprises and micro-enterprises
- Pre-start-up phase, start-up phase and post-start-up phase up to five years after foundation
- The business must have been founded in Vienna or have its registered office in Vienna
- Associations or people participating in the start-up programme (UGP) of the Public Employment Service (AMS) are not eligible for support.
Please note the eligibility requirements. (PDF)
All services can be used in person or online.
The ‘Smart Founders’ project is co-funded as part of the IBW/EFRE- & JTF programme.