Do you want to start a Business?
There are many challenges on the road to starting a business. The Face-2-Face basic coaching supports individual issues relating to the everyday business, and is held over a period of four hours.
- Company founders and young companies
- One-perso companies
- Micro-enterprises in the startup phase (first-stage) up to a max. three years after founding
- Early Stage (startup, first-Stage)
- Preparation of a detailed foundation roadmap and establishment of consulting and training needs
- Know-how regarding the subject of a business plan
- Corporate and organizational form
- Market and competition
- Target groups and acquisition of customers
- Income tax table
- General information about the correct access to capital (equity, bank financing, subsidies, alternative financing)
- Gathering of relevant documents (business plan, corporate presentations, market research, etc.)
- Assisting in the preparation of information (e.g. pricing of the product, benchmarks, sales planning)
- Special Coaching for companies working in the creative industries or in the technology sector
The basic coaching is available in 17 languages and offered in the context of migrant enterprises.
- The company is to be founded in Vienna.
- If the company is already founded, the duration of self-employment may be up to three years.
- Wurde das Unternehmen bereits gegründet, darf die Dauer der Selbständigkeit bis zu drei Jahre zurückliegen.
- The founder and the company may not be part of the AMS company foundation program (UGP).
- The service is not available to clubs.
Please note the conditions of participation (PDF).
Extra: Academy Workshops
Your company can benefit from business development know-how at free academy workshops. The topics range from accounting and taxes to marketing and soft skills. The workshops are geared towards young companies. Get the details and register now!
Arrange a telephone consultation appointment!
The Project "Start up and Grow" is co-funded by the ERDF.