Do you have a migration background and want to become self-employed in Vienna?
A dedicated point of contact offers free and multilingual services. Foundation, financing and expansion coaching as well as workshops and individual counselling are available in several languages.
- Company founders and young entrepreneurs
- One-person businesses and micro-enterprises in the early foundation phase (First Stage) up to max. three years after the founding
Early Stage (Startup, First-Stage)
Overview of the company phases
- Free of charge founding, financing and expansion coaching
- Free of charge bilingual workshops
- Information on funding from the Vienna Business Agency
- Contact point for our flexible and special hired office spaces
- Information about services provided by the City of Vienna
- Help and advice when dealing with official authorities and departments
Information on the services provided by the Vienna Business Agency is available in english, bosanski, hrvatski, srpski, polski, türkce, по-ру́сски, slovak, magyar, český, español, български, român, français.
Extras: Academy Workshops
Your company can benefit from business development know-how at free academy workshops. Get the details and register now!
Extras: Free series of workshops on business startups to be held as part of the EU project CORE - Integration im Zentrum
The offer is geared towards people who have been displaced and would like to become self-employed in Vienna, have lived in Austria since 2015 and speak both Arabic and German (with at least A2 level).
The prospective entrepreneurs will receive long-term support through the founding process of their company. The subjects covered range from theoretical knowledge and business calculations to getting qualifications recognised.
The EU-funded Community Project CORE is a joint project of Municipal Department 17/Integration and Diversity, the Vienna Social Fund, waff (Wiener ArbeitnehmerInnen Förderungsfonds) and the Vienna Board of Education/European Office. The project is co-financed with funds from the European Regional Development Fund under the Urban Innovative Actions Initiative.
The Project " Startup and Grow" is co-funded by the ERDF.