Do you have a migration background and want to become self-employed in Vienna?
A dedicated point of contact offers free and multilingual services. Foundation, financing and expansion coaching as well as workshops and individual counselling are available in several languages.
- Company founders and young entrepreneurs
- One-person businesses and micro-enterprises in the early foundation phase (First Stage) up to max. three years after the founding
Early Stage (Start-up, First-Stage)
Overview of the company phases
- Free of charge founding, financing and expansion coaching
- Free of charge bilingual workshops
- Information on funding from the Vienna Business Agency
- Contact point for our flexible and special hired office spaces
- Information about services provided by the City of Vienna
- Help and advice when dealing with official authorities and departments
Information on the services provided by the Vienna Business Agency is available in english, bosanski, hrvatski, srpski, polski, türkce, по-ру́сски, slovak, magyar, český, español, български, român, français.
Extras: Academy Workshops
Your company can benefit from business development know-how at free academy workshops. Get the details and register now!
Schedule a personal consultation!
The Project "Start-up Modul" is co-funded by the ERDF.